one does not simply scroll down a matthew gray gubler’s picture without reblogging it
Matthew Gray Gubler ALS Ice bucket challenge (x).
"Horsemanning, or fake beheading, was a popular way to pose in a photograph in the 1920’s. Sometimes spelled horsemaning, the horsemanning photo fad derives its name from the Headless Horseman, a character from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.”
HUMAN BEING ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SUCH HUGE FUCKING DORKS OKAY.
I was tagged by bumble—bre
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. Ooobviously Les Misérables by V. Hugo
2. The Talented Mr. Ripley by P. Highsmith
3. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
4. Inkheart by C. Funke
5. The Name of the Rose by U. Eco
6. The Golden Compass by P. Pullman
7. The Valley of the Death by A. Conan Doyle
8. The Portrait of Dorian Gray by O. Wilde
9. The Mysterious Island by J. Verne
10. Inferno by D. Alighieri
assbutt-at-hogwarts k1ngkon franciichessa carryonmywaywardsuperwholockian burdened-with-glorious-butt balladoftheburrito alwaysstonedneverenough stupidbloodvessels therightfulrulerofasgard who-loccked-the-impala